• Ladies If You Are Amazing, You Will Not Be Easy.
• If You Are Easy, You Will Not Be Amazing.
• Gentlemen If She Is Worth It, You Will Not Give Up.
• If You Give Up, You Are Not Worthy.
As much as the world changes, the above statement still holds true. These values have always existed and no matter what progression the world makes towards changing them, there are ingrained in our DNA.
The dating world can be exciting and fun, but it also can be very challenging. So much pressure is placed upon women today. Marketing, videos, music, and films have turned dating and sex into a recreational sport. Whereas any intelligent woman knows that is not true. Sure it can be fun to be flirtatious, but when you get down to your soul you want much more than just some recreational pleasure. You want a person you can share your life with who has the same values that you do.
Do you really want?
• The Serial Dater. The serial dater can often be action game easy to spot, especially if you are on internet dating sites. That is where serial daters love to hang out because they can have many relationships going and not have to even meet the different ladies that they are interacting with. If you are connected on an internet dating site it is important that you meet this person as soon as possible. You are then going to know if the chemistry is right and if the person is just looking for as many notches on their internet belt as possible.
• The Game Player. The game player is not as easy to spot. Often they come on strong and flood you with attention, e-mail, text, and frequent dates. Then just as suddenly they can disappear. Many times they are just trying to see if you are really the one for them. Because they won you over so quickly sometimes the man will become bored. Men love challenges. They want to see who they win and who gets away. Go slowly when someone comes on strong because there is the possibility of them disappearing. Do not give your heart and soul to this person instantly. You want to protect yourself from any emotional harm.
• The Married Man. Then there is always the married man. He is so attractive, so unavailable, usually financially stable, and appears to be unhappily married. These men will be very convincing that someday they are going to leave their wives, do not fall into this trap. Married men may not be happily married, but it is very rare that they walk away from a marriage. The reasons can be financial, family, relatives, and often it is security. The wife is the protection to keep them from getting too involved with you.